Thursday 23 January 2014

NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF

I know, I'm not dreaming, but its still hard to believe 365 days have passed since I threw away all my nicotine along with those expensive pills, patches, gums and lozengers and just stopped smoking. I was so fed up and mad at myself continuting to use a deadly product that maims and kills, but I could not seem to break that daily cycle. I'd been "TRYING" to stop for a long-long time, it seemed impossible and you know what? In the end it was easier than I ever could have imagined.

All I needed was an EDUCATION and Using Attitude To Reduce Stress , Patience and some PRACTICE. All of you before me have led by your example, I believed IN YOU and followed in your Footsteps. If you are here for the first look or just arrived or stuggling. Believe me it works.

Listen to me, you'd think we did something awesome, wonderful, outstanding, and maybe just saved a Life. Well you are right, yes I truly believe mine was saved! After 6 years of using, I know I AM lucky to be alive, so I know ITS NEVER TO LATE TO STOP USING NICOTINE, but if young, stop NOW! There is no longer hide with guilt and fear of my future health. Now my new bike is used daily, I can, swim, sing and play with my Ftiends, Oh this new life is pure joy.

This is a fight for your health and your life. Give it your all because the alternative is cigarette smoking and if cigarettes are given the opportunity, they will take your all. To keep your FREEDOM, your health and your life, you must understand that your quit is contingent on knowing that to stay smoke free you must NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment